- Resources for teachers
- Dictionaries & Grammar
- Infantil 3-5
- 1st Cycle
- 3rd Cycle
- Games for children
- Science 1
- Science 2
- Science 3
- Science 4
- Science 5
- Science 6
- Countries of the world
- The Solar System
- Ecosystems & Living things
- Festivals and Special Days
- The human body & Healthy habits
Thursday, November 27, 2014
Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Saturday, November 22, 2014
Thursday, November 20, 2014
Thursday, November 13, 2014
New York City Project
- This is the 5th Avenue. It's a very long street. There are many shops.
- This is Times Square. It is a very popular place.
- This is the Brooklyn bridge. It was built in 1883.
- This is St. Patrick Cathedral.
- This is Central Park. It's very big. There are seven lakes, 20 playgrounds and a zoo.
- This is the New York Public Library. It's a very big building.
- This is Grand Central Terminal. It's a very big train station.
- This is the American Natural History Museum. You can see dinosaurs and many animals.
- This is the Metropolitan Museum. Here, you can see mummies from the ancient Egypt.
- This is the Yankee Stadium. You can see a baseball match.
- This is the Statue of Liberty. It's 93 metres tall. It is on Liberty island and you have to take a boat to visit it.
- This is the Empire State Building. It's a very tall skyscraper. It has 102 floors.
- This is Little Italy. There are a lot of restaurants there.
- This is Chinatown. There are many shops there.
- This is Broadway. There are many cinemas and theatres there.
- This is the Manhatan bridge.
London (UK): -1hour
New York City (USA): -6hours
Cairo (Egypt): +1hour
Dublin (Ireland): -1hour
Los Angeles (USA): -9hours
Sidney (Australia): +10hours
Tokyo (Japan): +8hours
Nairobi (Kenya): +2hours
Now it's ten o'clock in Seville.
It's nine o'clock in London.